TRANS NATAL CUT GLASS MNF (PTY) LTD
Co REG 1964/001951/07 – NCRCP
Standard Terms and Conditions for COD Accounts
In these terms and conditions, unless the context indicates the contrary:
- The Act means the National Credit Act No 34 of 2005 and Regulations as amended
- You: means the purchaser
- We/Us: means the or seller
- Account: means COD.
- Payment Terms :Payment must reflect in our banking account prior to collection or delivery.
2) Application and Agreement
- By making application to us, you are offering to enter in an agreement
- Any application is subject to our Company Terms and Conditions.
- Your application will be considered on the information that you provide to us. All information must be truthful, accurate and correct.
- You must have the required legal capacity to enter into and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- We have the right to refuse to enter into any further agreements with you. We have the right to withdraw the facility and close the account at any time.
- Your delivery address will be the place to which any deliveries will be made
- Your postal address will be the address to which any correspondence will be posted.
- You must inform us in writing should any of the above change from that on your application.
4) Payment, Settlement and Termination
- Payment can be made via electronic funds transfer, direct deposit or credit card.
- On certain purchases (general large ones), we may require a deposit which will be determined and advised.
- COD payments must reflect in our banking account before delivery will be made.
- COD accounts will be faxed documentation reflecting the amount to be paid prior to delivery.
As our stocks vary by the hour, there might be items that are out of stock by the time we receive your payment in our banking account.
Should this happen your account will reflect a credit balance. You may either elect to request a refund or retain the credit on your
account for future use.
- Packed COD orders will only be kept for a period of two weeks pending payment in our bank account. Thereafter, they will be cancelled and put back to stock.
5) Delivery Charges
- Delivery charges are calculated as follows:
- Local deliveries: No delivery charge for orders over R1000.00 excluding vat otherwise R80.00 plus vat.
- Country deliveries: Minimum delivery charge of R120.00 excl vat for orders less than R1500.00 excl vat otherwise 8% of invoice value. Orders less than R 750.00 will have to be collected.
- Deliveries outside South Africa: To be arranged by you for your account.
- We reserve the right to amend our charges without prior notification to you.
6) Goods To Be Returned for Credit/Claims
- Any claims (short received, wrong product, damaged or faulty etc) must be submitted in writing within 7 days of receipt of goods.
The claims must be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to (011) 664-7148.
We will arrange for collection of the goods if it is viable.
7) Personal and Confidential Information
- You confirm that the terms and conditions, the meaning and consequences of this agreement have been clearly presented and accepted in
a language that you understand. This relates to the risks of the agreement as well as your rights and obligations.
- You hereby consent to and authorize us at all times to furnish credit information concerning your account with us to a credit bureau
or to any third party seeking a trade reference regarding the conduct of your account.
8) I/We agree that I/We have read and understood all the contents of “The Terms and Conditions” and are bound by them.